- Warm Up Exercises
- Warm Up Kicks, Push Ups, Jumps, Pull Ups etc
- Kicking Combinations
- Stance Changes/Stance Routines
- Stance Stretching
- Sparring Work
I do feel after these few weeks of training, even a little bit, each day have helped my flexibility and speed but my technique on some basics has been lost that I need to practice and relearn. Its a process but I have my whole life to practice martial arts so one day I'll get there.
To me I've realized that these things are most important to me:
- Do Martial Arts (Stretching, Forms, Shadowboxing)
- Study Chinese (Vocabulary, Writing, Reading)
- Study Java (Tutorials, Using, Understanding)
- Saving Money (Budgeting, Balancing, Penny Pinching)
How was your guys' weekend?
No music today, just the silence of a quiet house after all have gone to sleep. It feels weird living here and I hope that all this will be worth it as I'm starting to doubt my goal again...